Tuesday, December 1, 2009

meet again

hi...here i am again...after several weeks...miss this blog so much! insyaAllah from now on this blog will be never left again for too long...coz...there's free wimax at my house now...at menara orkid sentul...glad to have it...=)

currently i've been missing someone too much...didn't know how that person felt...nevermind...up to u...near by the place but far from my eyes..what to do...hurmmm....just wait and see...accept the fate...hope the good luck is always with us...=)

it is 10.46 rite now...i'm sitting in front of my lappy and also TV...watching SURAYA but don't know what is the story about...my mind is somewhere else...haha!! and sleepy also....ZZZZzzzzz...

it is tooo early...but i can't take it anymore...just wanna bum myself and have a nice sleep time...goodnite everyone and sweet dreams! don't forget the doa before u sleep k...=)

No comments: