Wednesday, December 2, 2009

what a day

today is my green day, my attire k...but felt so sleepy today...my eyes tired..dunno why...but i enjoy myself..today is better than yesterday...=)

i went to buzznet again, early but not so early...as usual...went to the ladies first, touch up my face...spent several minutes in front of the big mirror...got satisfaction and then went out to continue my life there...

became a model for a while..got the useful comments about my attire and appearance...my attire are quite nice...about my appearance,somebody told that i look pale...i just smile...i know that..that is because no lipstick glued my lips...only wearing nivea lipcare...so the colour is not exposed enough...i think need to buy a lipstick then..it's compulsory if i wanna appear fresh without the sleepy face...good tips to hide the sleepy face actually..=p

today also i miss the same person again...miss so much! 

No comments: